So today we had our first evictions, sad to say goodbye, but only one scientist can win in each zone!
We said goodbye to Eugene in Space, Kate in Health and Naomi in Hydrogen, they all did well, but only one scientist can win each zone.
There weren’t as many live chats today, which meant that we could spend more time going through some of the questions, there are a lot…
- Do you think there will ever be another gender? [Hydrogen Zone]
- If light is shining onto something does it add more weight to that object? Even by a billionth of a gram? [Hydrogen Zone]
- Can you give one extrodanary fact about the science you do?! [Space Zone]
- can you smell a fart in space [Space Zone]
- can you die from too much food? [Health Zone]
- what is more important mental health or physical health [Health Zone]
Tomorrow we have to say goodbye to 3 more scientists, make sure you vote for your favourite scientist to win.. I haven’t voted, because I’m not allowed.. But if I could, I would do it immediately.
There are loads more live chats booked for next week, all of which you can watch live, if you’re not already taking part!