We’re back! This November 10th to 21st 2014, coinciding with Science Week.
And we’re getting bigger, better and younger. Science Foundation Ireland have backed us to expand what we’ve been doing over the last couple of years during Science Week. This time there will be:
- 5 I’m a Scientist zones including 2 just for primary schools
- Debate Kits – one on Big Data and another TBA
- I’m an Engineer, Get me out of here – 2 zones
- Mugs, prizes (€3,500 in fresh notes) and puns galore
But we need your help, now:
- Demand scientist colleagues apply – so you can steal their mugs
- Encourage teacher colleagues to sign up for places. There is plenty of room.
- Reach out to local primary schools and introduce them to the best science outreach event in the world.
- Start an argument with an educationalist about why they are not getting our very simple to use debate kits.
- Introduce us to those nice (aka appropriately budgetted) organisations who might benefit from a more scientifically literate population.
A translation into Plain English is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0044 1225 326892.