Connect school students with science outside the classroom, and help them discover STEM careers in I’m a Scientist, Get me out of here.
- Chat with students in text-only live Chats
- Answer their questions about working in science
The activity is flexible and works around your schedule.
It’s all online and text-only (no audio or video). All you need is a web browser.
It only takes 2 minutes to apply.
Who can apply? All professionals working in fields related to STEM (science, technology, engineering and maths) are welcome to apply.
- You could be working in industry, academia or the public sector
- You could be a technician, an apprentice, or in roles like comms or management
Take part to show students the wide range of STEM-related careers out there.
🗨️ What scientists say:
“The questions asked were both fun and challenging, keeping me on my toes at all times and giving me a fresh perspective and enthusiasm for my own research”
“Love, love, loving taking part in @imascientist, so much fun, very engaging”
Find out more:
- How I’m a Scientist works
- Develop public engagement skills in The Academy Zone
- Benefits for institutions
📺 Watch the video to see what its all about…